Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First Post

Hello,

Finally after long procrastination I finally got down to start my blog. I have started this blog to discuss themes of Value Investing and stock ideas based on them. I would be sending the email invitations to people who I think would be interested in sharing their thoughts. If you find this blog helpful, please let that know to your friends. However if you do not like anything, feel free to write to me. Inititally I would be adding the investment valuation methods from Security Analysis - 1934 edition but as time and our knowledge progresses we can add more content. I would be very grateful if you mention any points/concerns through which my views on any stock are proved WRONG.

Apart from aforementioned points I would be posting book reviews/articles reviews.

Thanks in advance for taking your time out for visiting my blog
Ashish

2 comments:

  1. Excellent Ashish, Better late than never.

    ReplyDelete
  2. der aaye durust aaye.. this will be the place where you express whatever you have in your head to mere mortals like me..
    Ratan

    ReplyDelete